We guarantee live arrival on all our animals! Please see our policies below
- We guarantee live arrival
- If “held for pick up” option was chosen, the package must be picked up by 12pm at UPS. Hold for pick up option, box will be available right when the station is open at 7 or 8 am
- In an unlikely event of DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need clear digital pictures – picture/s of the deceased coral in the bag, and picture/s of the deceased coral out of the bag. We need to be notified within 2 hours of the time UPS deliver the package (or within 2 hours from the time the package was picked up, if hold for pick up option was chosen). Once we receive the digital photos, we will send you replacement/s in your future order. We do not give refunds.
- Shipping is not covered for replacement coral shipments
- Unique Reef cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays from the shipping companies.
- We can hold corals for up to a week once payment has been received. Beyond that, we are not responsible for the coral. Please be sure to coordinate a shipping date once payment has been submitted.
- We cannot guarantee replacement coral/s
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses given.